Bracing for a big power grid attack: ‘One is too many’
Part of the nation’s power grid is struck by a cyber or physical attack nearly once every four days. See what CK Power and Kohler can do to help in any kind of power outage.
When the power goes out, keep the temperature comfortable, the water running, and the fridge cold.
Whatever the weather’s doing doesn’t matter, because a KOHLER® generator restores power in as little as 10 seconds.
Keep the lights on, the music playing and the coffee brewing. Whatever the weather’s doing doesn’t matter. Because a KOHLER® generator keeps you connected to what you love to do. When a bad storm or utility failure knocks out your power, we keep you and your family comfortable, safe and secure. And the best part – KOHLER generators are priced to fit your needs.
How Backup Power Works.
the basics of backup power. Unlike portable generators, when there’s a power outage, KOHLER® generators start and stop automatically. So you never need an extension cord. Never have to refuel. And never have to worry. Here’s why:
1) The automatic transfer switch monitors the electricity coming from the utility.
2) When the power fails or drops below an acceptable level (brownout), the generator automatically starts, and the transfer switch shifts your power from the utility to the generator.
3) Your KOHLER generator then supplies your home with electricity until the utility power is restored.
4) When the utility power is restored, the transfer switch automatically transfers your power from the generator to the utility.
5) Your KOHLER generator automatically shuts down, ready for the next power outage.
In a power outage, You can trust a KOHLER generator – for good reasons.
It just works.
Every KOHLER generator is extensively qualitytested – before model release and before leaving the factory. The result is proven reliability.
It can power everything.
In as little as 10 seconds, it automatically powers your AC, heat, sump pump and major appliances like your fridge and oven. All at the same time.*
It comes with the best warranty.
You get our exclusive 5-year, 2,000-hour protection, plus a corrosion-proof enclosure that’s built to last.**
It protects your electronics.
A KOHLER generator creates steady, high-quality power, which means your electronics are protected from erratic power surges.
It’s trusted everywhere.
Hospitals, nuclear power plants, even the National Weather Service trust in hard-working, long-lasting KOHLER generators.
For more information or to find out how CK Power can help you can upgrade your home with a dependable KOHLER Generator, Please contact us directly at:
*Based on generator and load size. **14 and 20 kW models feature corrosion-proof enclosures; all other models feature corrosion-resistant enclosures